dated January 2019
The website www.tranzbag.com (“the Website”) is operated by REPAPER Consulting AG für Informationsmanagement, Hottingerstrasse 12, CH-8032 Zürich (“REPAPER” or “we”). For questions and enquiries about this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
REPAPER takes the security and privacy of your personal information very seriously. REPAPER will process personal data only to the extent necessary to operate REPAPER’s Website, providing its content and services, ensuring the security of both its Website and services and communicating with you. The legal basis for REPAPER’s data processing is your consent as well as the applicable provisions of both Swiss Data Protection law as well as the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. Information collected about you
REPAPER may collect and process the following information and data about you:
2.1 Website / Logfiles
When you access REPAPER’s Website, our computer System automatically collects various details of the computer accessing the Website such as:
- Web browser and version used
- Operating system of the user
- Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) of the user
- IP-Address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Content accessed on our Website
- Ingoing and outgoing Website accesses from our Website
This data is stored in the logfiles of our computer system. Processing this data is necessary to provide the functionality, stability and security of our Website. This information does not contain anything that can personally identify you and REPAPER does not link this data to certain individuals. For the scope of the GDPR, the legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 sect. 1 lit. f GDPR.
2.2 Newsletter, communication and correspondence data
When you communicate with REPAPER, we may collect and process various data:
- When you register to use REPAPER’s Website, subscribe to or request our services, post material or fill in forms, REPAPER may collect and process the information provided by you for the purpose of providing REPAPER’s services, managing its customer relationship and ensuring its business operation.
- When you subscribe to REPAPER’s newsletter, REPAPER may collect and process the information you provided in the subscription form, including but not limited to your name and email address.
- When you enter a competition, promotion or survey, REPAPER may collect and process the information you provided for the purpose of conducting the competition and/or promotion, ensuring its regularity, record keeping as well as marketing and research purposes.
- When you contact REPAPER or its affiliates or subsidiaries by email, telephone or any other means, REPAPER may collect data contained in or relating to this communication. REPAPER may process this data for the purpose of communicating with you, providing REPAPER’s services and record-keeping.
For the scope of the GDPR the legal basis for above data processing is Art. 6 sect. 1 lit. a (where you have given your consent) and lit. b and f GDPR.
Like many Websites, REPAPER uses “cookies”, which are small files saved on your computer’s hard drive by your browser and used to collect and store certain information about you. REPAPER may use the following kinds of Cookies in connection with its Website:
- Security and Status cookies: These cookies are required for the operation of the Website and provision of services. These may include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, access your user account and prevent fraudulent use of our Website.
- Customization cookies: These cookies store information regarding your preferences and settings you make on REPAPER’s Website, such as your preferred language or region. This permits to personalize your visit to the Website.
- Performance cookies: These “analytical” cookies allow REPAPER to collect information about how visitors use its Website (e.g. to count visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website). They record your visit of the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. These cookies generally do not collect information that identifies you. All information is anonymous.
- Advertisement cookies: These cookies deliver tailor-made advertisements to you on third party Websites based on your interests in REPAPER’s products and services manifested during your visit on our Website.
- Third party cookies: REPAPER uses third party providers to provide additional features on its Website as set out below. These providers may store additional cookies on your computer.
How long a cookie will stay on your device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies stay on your device during the current browsing session. Persistent cookies are kept on your device until they expire or are deleted. Most browsers accept cookies by default, but allow you to disable them. For information about how to block and deleting cookies in the most popular browsers, please see the following links: Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647; Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-Website-preferences; Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies; Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-ch/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-Website-data-sfri11471/mac.
For other browsers, the help menu will usually tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies all together. You can also disable or delete cookies you have previously accepted if you wish to. Please note that if you set your browser to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access parts of REPAPER’s Website and certain functions may be limited.
2.4 Third party services
REPAPER uses third party services to enhance the functionality of its Website and to better understand how our customers use our sites and services. Some of these third party services collect data for this purpose and exchange it with third party servers:
3. Retention period of data
REPAPER stores and processes your personal data as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose of its collection as stated above or as long as required or permitted by law.
4. Transmission and storage of personal data
Please note that the transmission of data via the Internet is not under REPAPER’s control and REPAPER cannot guarantee its security. Although REPAPER will use reasonable efforts to protect your personal data, REPAPER cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted via its Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Once REPAPER has received your information, REPAPER will use strict procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorized access. Personal data that REPAPER collects from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a location in Switzerland or another location inside or outside Switzerland or the EU. If data is transferred to a country outside Switzerland or the EU, we take appropriate measures to protect your personal data, e.g. by concluding data transfer agreements.
All information you provide is stored on secure servers. Where REPAPER has given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share any passwords with anyone.
5. Uses made of the information
In accordance with the declarations above (see “Information collected by REPAPER“), REPAPER uses information and data held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from REPAPER or that REPAPER feels may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out REPAPER’s obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and REPAPER.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of REPAPER’s services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to REPAPER’s services.
If you are an existing customer, REPAPER will only contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer and have consented to this, REPAPER may permit selected third parties to contact you using your contact data.
REPAPER may also share non-personal, non-individual statistics or demographic information in aggregate form with marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research and marketing purposes. This aggregated information is anonymous and not individually associated to your data.
6. Disclosure of your information
REPAPER may disclose your personal data to its affiliates or subsidiaries, to the extent necessary for the purposes and on the legal basis set out in this policy.
REPAPER may also disclose your personal data to selected third parties who help REPAPER provide the services you are requesting, to the extent necessary for the purposes and the legal basis set out in this policy. These third parties must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal data as REPAPER.
REPAPER may disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with legal obligations, or in order to enforce or apply REPAPER’s General Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of REPAPER, its affiliates and subsidiaries, its customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Your rights regarding personal data
As part of Swiss Data Protection Law and the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Access your personal Data, you can ask REPAPER for a confirmation of whether we process any personal data belonging to you.
- Correct and complete your personal data.
- Delete your personal data, if it is no longer needed for the intended purposes as stated above, you have withdrawn your personal consent and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- Object to the use of your data for marketing purposes, either by checking the corresponding boxes in the forms you fill out or by contacting REPAPER.
To exercise your rights, you may contact us at the contact details below.
8. Links to other Websites
The Website may contain links to and from the Websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these Websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that REPAPER does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Websites.